Effective risk management is so much more than implementing insurance policies. We offer a complete service that involves consulting, research, recommendation and representation to provide you with appropriate and value for money insurance cover, both personally and for your business.
We strive to make what can be complex, simple.
Our tenure and experience helps us identify and reduce the potential for contract issues and claim disputes. Through extensive research, we offer tailored advice about:
- Why a particular policy or benefit is most appropriate for you;
- Potential issues associated with an insurance policy;
- What is, and more importantly, what is not, covered in the insurance policies;
- Risk management for meeting compliance and industry regulations;
- Potential personal or business risk’s; and
- Appropriate structures for insurance policy ownership for your business, and tax implications associated with specific insurance policy recommendations.
It is when our clients are the most vulnerable that we offer the most assistance. Our aim is get claims quickly and efficiently for your payment of your full entitlement so that you can get back to business sooner. Our claims management process includes:
- Managing all contact and negotiation with the insurer;
- Providing you with a clear explanation of the claims process;
- Preparing relevant insurance claim documentation;
- Removing the administrative of the claim burden by assisting to overcome delays and;
- Mediating any disputes.
Insurance Advisernet Townsville supports our local community and causes that are important to our clients and colleagues. We are proud supporters of MATES in Construction and the North Queensland Convoy for Camp Quality.