Working with the transport, civil construction and mining industry sectors for over 30 years has created a thorough understanding of your business needs. We work with you to create a risk management strategy that aligns to your specific business needs and budget.
The fact is, not all insurance policies are the same. At Insurance Advisernet Townsville we undertake a thorough market review to present options and recommendations for the insurance policies that best suit your needs.
Often you will have unique business circumstances and risk exposures. We negotiate with insurers to deliver insurance policies that are most appropriate for your individual needs, in terms of adequate coverage and those which represent value for money.
A typical insurance program for these business sectors includes:
- Plant and Equipment; and/or Commercial Motor Insurance
- Light Motor insurance
- Liability Insurance including extension relevant to your individual business exposures
- Cargo Insurance and or Carriers Liability Insurance
- Depot/workshops and property insurance
- Management Liability Insurance including Employment practices Insurance and Directors and Officers Insurance
- Potentially Contract works and Contract Liability Insurance
- Cover for the personal assets of the business owners and executives and
- Personal Insurance programs for owners and executives and group insurance and travel insurance programs for owners and employees